So, you have an idea for a business, but you're not sure where to start or what to do next.
Don't worry we have the expertise and support to guide you along the way. With access to some of the best resources, businesses and support network in the area, Teesside Launchpad can help you discover whether your idea is viable, and how to take that idea from dream to reality.
Joining Launchpad will give you access to:
- A vibrant and diverse entrepreneurial community of people just like you
- Access to the dedicated Launchpad building, with dedicated co-working space, ideation space and meeting rooms
- There is also subsidised starter studios and offices available to help you grow*
- Dedicated support from the Launchpad team to test and validate your ideas*
- A wealth of workshops covering everything you need to know to start your own business in a positive way
- A team of expert mentors with knowledge and experience to guide you in the right direction*
*Only available for Teesside University students graduates
How you choose to use your Launchpad membership is up to you but you could take advantage of:
- Start-up ideas generation workshops and events such as the Start-up Sprints, which include help with ideas generation, completing a business model canvas, market research, pitching and networking tips
- A wealth of online resources available to get you started on your own
Join us now and book your appointment and we'll help you take that idea and develop it into something worthwhile.
Start-up meetings are available via Target Connect https://studentfutures.tees.ac.uk