A new report has warned that self-employed workers in the UK may need to keep working until they...
Teesside Launchpad provides support and advice for Teesside University graduates, students and staff looking to start a new, high impact venture.
The Teesside Launchpad mission
To build a start up community on our campus, one that engages entrepreneurs in a huge range of engaging and meaningful activities, creating an entrepreneurial space that will fly the flag of enterprise and innovation, a creative space designed to support ideation and collaboration.
Who can join Teesside Launchpad?
Teesside Launchpad is an open and inclusive community of entrepreneurs and members are welcome from across the North East business and business support community. Associate members can benefit from:
- Free meeting and training rooms.
- Free access to to our co-working, ideas and maker spaces.
- Access to a huge range of collaborative opportunities and partnerships.
- Access to a community of innovative, young entrepreneurs from a broad range of disciplines.
In return we ask for reciprocal support in kind. Mentoring, workshops and network connections.
Teesside Students, Graduates and Staff
For Teesside University students, graduates and staff Launchpad provides access to:
- Early stage mentoring and ideas testing
- Business model development and validation
- Business plan building and testing
- Free access to a team of experienced mentors with expertise in everything from Accountancy to SEO.
- Free access to a range of practical hands on workshops
- Free access to our co-working, ideas and maker spaces
- Access to start up grants from £1000 – £19,000
- Access to office and studio space from just £80 per month
- Membership of a growing community of entrepreneurs and innovators